Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort is the place to be for summer fun…Great golf, beautiful beaches, and awesome amenities just steps away! Due to the convenient location to S.C., it is truly The Two State Solution to Fun! There are so many interesting and exciting things to do in the area….Entertainment Galore! Here are just a few for you to consider!
Mclean Park: 93 Oak Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC… 7pm-9pm…FREE Concerts!
· Friday, July 19 – The Nacho Mama Band…Variety Beach Band from Surfside, SC
· Friday, August 16…The Pam Taylor Band…Blues Band from Charlotte, NC
· Friday, September 20 – The fantastic Shakers…Beach Band from Fort Mill, SC
Enjoy an evening with family and friends listening to live music, picnicking, and playing in a safe and fun environment of beautiful McLean Park. Bring a beach chair, blanket, food, and non-alcoholic beverages. The North Myrtle Beach Lion’s Club will provide food and drinks for sale.
More @ www.nmbevents.com or call 843–280-5570
Music on the Main Concert Series
Main Street: 202 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach, SC
*Horseshoe: 11 S. Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach, SC
Note: Starred * Concerts are at Horseshoe
FREE Concerts …7pm – 9pm
· July 18 – The Castaways*…Beach Band from Durham, NC
· July 15 – Carolina Coast Band*…Beach Band
· August 1 – The Tim Clark Band…Variety Band for Myrtle Beach, SC
· August 8 – Carolina Soul Band*…Soul Band from Lewisville, NC
· August 15 – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot Blues/Soul
· August 22 – Craig Woolard Band*…Beach Band from Washington, NC
· August 29 – Dickens…Variety party Band from Greensboro, NC
· September 5 – Six Styles…Top 40 Hits band from Greensboro, NC
· September 12 – Hip Pocket*…Beach Band from Greensboro, NC
Journey to downtown North Myrtle Beach to delight in the sounds of a live band on Main Street. Families are encouraged to come downtown after work or after a long day on the beach to experience the many restaurants on Main St., listen to live music, shop, and dance ‘til you drop. Kick back and unwind with us in your beach chair on Main Street!
More @ www.nmbevents.com or call 843-280-5570
OCEAN ISLE Concert Series
Ocean Isle Beach Concerts take place in the Parking Lot at the Museum of the Coastal Carolinas in Ocean Isle, NC on Friday nights …6:30pm – 8pm
· July 26 – Too Much Sylvia
· August 2 – Atlantic Groove
· August 9 – Carolina Breakers
· August 16 – Steve Owens & Summertime
· August 23 – Sea Cruz
· August 30 – Band of Oz
Enjoy FREE Concerts… A Beach Music Lover’s Paradise at Ocean Isle Beach this summer. There is a variety of beach music, shag, oldies, & Rock and Roll. What a Friday Night Delight !
PARROT HEAD FESTIVAL@ La Belle Amie Vinyard
Saturday, July 29…Noon – 5pm at the La Belle Amie Vineyard in Little River, SC
Enjoy music of the Paul Grimshaw Band & by Caribbean Jerks
$8 per person (Those under 18 or over 80 Free)!
More @ www.LaBelleAmie.com or Call 843-399-WINE (9463)
SUMMER FEST at Barefoot Landing
*Just a reminder* 25th Anniversary of Barefoot Landing Summer Fest thru August 31, 2013!
· Every Monday: Fireworks over Lake at 10:15pm
· Nightly Boardwalk Entertainers…Stilt walkers, clowns, magicians, Kids Karaoke, Mr. Nigel’s & Allie’s Traveling Dance Party, Live Statues, Nick Pike from America’s Got Talent
· Every Wednesday (Weather permitting): Strolling Boardwalk Parade…Music, mascots, live animals, pirates, entertainers, & More)
· Every Night after 5pm…Take a Ride with a camel.
· Saturdays …FREE Carousel Rides
Friend and family celebrate all summer at the Summer Fest at Barefoot Landing!
NASCAR Speed Park
Enjoy the many fun activities at NASCAR Speed Park at 1820 21st Avenue in N extension Myrtle Beach, SC.
Hours are: 10am – 11pm Month of July thru August 24, 2013
10am – 10 pm August 25 – 31, 2013
19 Family Fun Attractions, 6 Go-kart tracks, Skycoaster, 2 mini-golf courses, 6 kid’s rides, a rock climbing wall.
· Tuesdays :Enjoy Roving Magician 6pm – 8pm
· Wednesdays: Live Karaoke…6pm – 8pm
· Mascot appearances by Sparkie & Myrtle the Turtle…7pm – 8pm
· Thursdays : Get Balloon Animals 5pm – 7pm
More @ www.NASCARSpeedPark or Call 843-918-8725
S.C. Watermedia Society’s BEST OF SHOW
Traveling exhibit highlights some of S.C. most talented artists.
30 pieces from the Juried Exhibition are featured in the changing gallery at the North Myrtle Beach Historic Museum…Wed. – Sat. 10am – 4pm until July 27. Art includes *watercolor, * gouache, *acrylic, * and *collage.
More * www.nmbevents.com
Enjoy a visual feast for Art Lovers!
Beauty And The Beast
Brunswick Little Theatre, Odell Williamson Auditorium, Brunswick Community College plays Host to Beauty and the Beast, a “Tale As Old as Time”!
Odell Williamson Auditorium is located in Supply, NC.
· July 26 and 27 & August 2 and 3@ 7:30 pm
· July 28 and August 4 @ 3pm
Adults tickets $17… Student tickets $12…Children tickets $6
Tickets available at Odell Williamson Box Office & by Calling 910 754 746 Or 800 754 1050 Ext. 7416 or on line www.brunswicklittletheatre.com
Alabama Theatre Guest Artist Concerts
The Alabama Theatre has some great guests artists the summer!
Check them out for an evening of memorable entertainment!
· Charlie Daniels Band …Friday, July 19
· Shoji Tabuchi…Famous Japanese fiddler and violinist www.shoji.com Friday, August 16
All Guest Artist Performances at 7pm
Alabama Theatre is located at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, SC…Just down Route 17 from Brunswick Plantation.
Call 843-272-111 Or 800-342-2262
More at www.Alabama-Theatre.com
Illusions of Magic
This “Massive Magical Hit” is at the Palace Theatre in Myrtle Beach.
· Monday thru Saturday @ 7:30pm
· Wednesday @ 10am
· Thursday @ 2pm
Direct from Vegas, this breathtaking show with a live tiger on stage, is the perfect show for the whole family!
More at www.PalaceMB.com Or 843-448-0588
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament
Experience the Excitement of an All New Show:
· Pageantry & Thrills of an Authentic Medieval Tournament
· Life inside the walls of the King’s 11th Century Castle
· Six Armor-clad Knights on Valiant Horses seeking the title of Champion
· Clashing of Lance and Shield
· Heart-Pounding Combat
PLUS…Enjoy a Feast fit for a King!
More At www.medievaltimes.com Or 888-935-6878
A Hidden Treasure you might want to check out in N. Myrtle Beach
Joe’s Bar and Grill
Great food, majestic views, moderately priced!
American Local Cuisine…Seafood, Steakhouse, Continental… Veal Neptune, Steak Poivre, Lobster Tails
Special settings include:
· The outdoor fireplace set amid moss-draped live oaks overlooking a salt water marsh
· Racoon Cove Bar
Open nightly at 5pm …Happy Hour is Sun. – Thurs. 5pm-7pm
Joe’s Bar and Grill is located at 810 Conway Ave. in North Myrtle Beach, SC. …Behind the Olive Garden & Across from the Alabama Theatre and Barefoot Landing
More at www.joesbarandgrill.com Or 843-272-4666
Everyone at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort invites you to join the Summer Fun so accessible from Brunswick Plantation in North and South Carolina! Let us know if you try some of our suggestions and how you enjoyed them! Have Fun!