Brunswick Plantation & Golf Resort is an active and lively community. Residents socialize and interact with each other in so many ways through so many groups and activities. The Brunswick House is always bustling with good times. Here are a few highlights:
Brunswick Plantation offers Fitness Classes at the Brunswick House
Free exercise program continues at the Brunswick House…M-W-F mornings beginning with upper and lower body toning followed by a NEW variety of 2 and 3 mile indoor walking for a really good workout.
- Monday – 8a.m. -8:25 a.m. –Joel Harpers Upper Body Toning followed by 8:25 a.m. – 9 a.m. Leslie Sansone’s 2 Mile Walk and Cool Down
- Wednesday – 8 a.m. – 8:20 a.m. –Joel Harper’s Lower Body Toning followed by 8:25 a.m. – 9 a.m. Leslie Sansone’s 2 mile Walk and Cool Down Friday – 8a.m. – 8:55 a.m. – Leslie Sansone’s 5 minute Warm-up, 3 mile Walk and Cool Down
- There are also exercise classes, H2O water aerobics, and yoga classes offered for a nominal fee of $4.00. Exercise classes are Tuesday and Thursday at 8:20 a.m.
- H2O Water aerobics classes are Monday through Saturday at the Brunswick House in the outdoor or indoor pool…depending on the weather.
- H2O water aerobics classes are at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. H2O Water aerobics are at 8:20 a.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Yoga class is on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. Brunswick Plantation is making it easier to stay Fit having Fun with Friends!
WI-FI Access Available: At the Brunswick House…Network name is bppoa. Contact the facilitator’s office for password.
Brunswick Plantation Ladies Golf League
Did you know that the ladies league has both an 18 hole and a 9 hole group? Both groups are open to all Brunswick Plantation property owners who have paid the required dues. You don’t have to have an established handicap – you can do that while playing with the league. Beginner golfers can play in a fun & friendly atmosphere & meet other golfers who are just learning or out to enjoy the fun. Both groups play year round on Mondays. Throughout the year there are events which include golf and then socializing with friends afterwards. There are also “Fun Days” to travel and play 18 holes at other courses in the area. Those interested in the 9 hole group may contact Becky Seibert@287-4556 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in becoming a member of the ladies league, please contact Gerry Gosselin @ 287-4392 or email@example.com
Chili Cook-Off at Brunswick Plantation
There are now six folks entered in this year’s annual Chili Cook-Off to be held on Saturday, February 23rd at 6:00pm to determine the Best Darn Chili Cook in Brunswick Plantation! By casting your votes, contestants will be awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prices along with consolation prizes to the remaining three cooks. Your ticket price of $10 per person includes assorted table snacks, tossed salad, homemade chili and cornbread which will be served after tasting of 3 different chili recipes submitted by this year’s cooks. All guests are asked to bring their own beverages. Please call Chili Cook-Off Planner, Ruth Bracero @ 575-2957 if you have questions.
Sunday Night Supper Club/Comedy
Our next Sunday Night Supper Club/Comedy gathering is scheduled for April 14th with Bill Cosby’s classic DVD entitled “Bill Cosby Him Self” being shown after dessert. Join us at the Brunswick House for another enjoyable evening! For more information: Call Emily Bonneau @287-5508
“Neighbors in Service” Luncheon
The next NIS luncheon will be on Wednesday, February 20 at 11:30 a.m. at the Brunswick House. Our own Jet Gilson is catering this event. Cost for the lunch is $10 per person payable to NIS. Menu choices are: *Grilled chicken, eggplant, & zucchini on a croissant or *Meatball with melted Mozzarella on a Bun Lunch will be followed by dessert and coffee. (Please try to sign up by Feb. 15 in the facilitator’s office.) NIS events are open to all residents of BP.
Wednesday, February 20th at the Brunswick House. Time set at is 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Get in on the FUN! Admission for the evening, covering the games, is $10. Jackpot prize is $125; Fishbowl Bonus is $100. Free popcorn for all! Beverages are available. All proceeds are donated to local charities.
Checkout these events and let us know how much fun you had!