Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® is the prefect location to for recreation and relaxation in Coastal Carolina! Located in Calabash, North Carolina and minutes from Little River & N. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina…Enjoy a smorgasbord of vibrant entertainment and activities to amuse and sooth your Spirit! Main Street on North Myrtle Beach, SC is alive with Music, Dancing, Shopping & Fun!
Music on Main Concert Series
Journey to downtown North Myrtle Beach to delight in the sounds of a…Live Band on Main Street! Families are encouraged to come downtown…After Work Or After a Long Day on the Beach to Experience:
- Many Restaurants of Main Street
- Listen to Live Music
- Dance Til You Drop!
Kick Back and Unwind with us in your Beach Chair on Main Street!
***Main Street: 202 Main Street,North Myrtle Beach
***Horseshoe: 11 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach
Time: 7:00 – 9:00pm Fee: FREE
- Thursday, May 21 – Horseshoe…Carolina Breakers (Beach Music)
- Thursday, May 28 – Main Street…CC & Co. (Motown/Top40)
- Thursday, June 4 – Horseshoe…Midnight Allie (Beach)
- Thursday, June 11 – Main Street…The Wannabees (Classic Rock)
- Thursday, June 18 – Horseshoe…Carolina Soul Band (Beach/Motown)
- Thursday, June 25 – Main Street…Ultimate Rock Band (70’s – 90’s Rock)
- Thursday, July 2 – Horseshoe…Fat Jack Band (Beach/Motown
- Thursday, July 9 -Main Street…Southern Blue (Variety/Classic Rock)
- Thursday, July 16 – Horseshoe…The Deluge (Blues/Variety)
- Thursday, July 23 – Main Street…Castaways (Beach)
- Thursday, July 30 – Horseshoe…Hip Pocket (Beach/Variety)
- Thursday, August 6 – Main Street…Too Much Sylvia (Variety)
- Thursday, August 13 – Horseshoe…Entertainers (Beach)
- Thursday, August 20 – Main Street…The Necessary Band (Variety/Classic Rock)
- Thursday, August 27 – Horseshoe…The Fantastic Shakers (Beach)
- Thursday, September 3 – Main Street…Tastes Like Chicken (Variety)
- Thursday, September 10 – Horseshoe…Jim Quick & Coastline (Beach)
- Thursday, September 17 – Main Street…Tru Sol (Motown/Variety)
- Thursday, September 24 – Horseshoe…Envision (Beach/Motown)
- Thursday, October 1 – Horseshoe…Marsha Morgan Band (Beach)
For Day of Event Weather Information: Call the “Rec Check” Hotline @ (843) 280-5570 Ext. 1 OR Check Facebook Page: NMBParkand Rec.
Sounds of Summer Concert Series
Enjoy an evening with your Family & Friends…Listening to Live Music at the Amphitheater Under The Stars! Each Concert will feature a different band playing Family Friendly Music. Bring a Chair or Blanket. Food and Drinks will be available for purchase. Coolers, Outside Food & Beverages are Not Allowed.
Concert Location: North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex at the Sandhills Bank Amphitheater in the McLeod Seacoast Meadow (150 Citizens Circle, Little River, SC 29566)
Concert Time: 7:00 – 9:00pm
FREE Admission & Open to All Ages!
2015 Counds of Summer Concert Series Schedule:
- Friday, May 15…Brickhouse Band (R&B/Variety)
- Friday, May 19…Sound Express & The Legacy (MoTown)
- Friday, July 17…Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot (Beach/Variety)
- Friday,August 21…Painted Man (R&B/Variety)
- Friday, September 18…Nantucket (Classic Rock)
For Day of the Concert Weather Information: Call the “RecCheck” Hotline @ (843) 280-5570.
Nightlife on Main
Check out the Shag Clubs on Main & Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach…The Home of “The Shag”, South Carolina’s National Dance!
Coastal Carolina is the Place to Be…Frolic in the Sun & Enjoy Entertainment to Your Heart’s Content! All Music To Your Ears and The Livin’ is Easy! Ya’ll Come!
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates