Hello to All:
Spring is here and we are looking for some beautiful weather here in coastal North Carolina. My staff and I are happy to see everyone playing golf.
- Members may only make starting times in the morning the months of March and April 48 hours in advance. Afternoon times may be scheduled seven days out.
- Also, the pro-shop has been offering a 30% discount on specific items.
- The tee schedule has changed to 7:30-9:40 starting all three tees in the Morning, and 12:20-2:30 in the afternoon. We will have no availability between 9:40 and 12:20 due to the crossing over of are nines.
Late starting times will be available after 4 pm.
Thanks to Golf Course Super Rob Vaughan and his staff for their efforts throughout this unusually wet early spring.
Did you know?
Seventy percent of all your strokes during your round are played from 75 yards and in? So, what does that mean?
Answer: If you want to improve, practice your short game. Golfers spend too much time beating range balls and forget about the important parts of the game. Break your practice time up in two parts. If one practices for two hours spend 25% of your time hitting balls and the other 75% on your short game. Try this for one month and see how your scores plummet!
Head Golf Professional
Director of Memberships