Tis’ the Season to be Jolly and Deck the Halls! Folks at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort have certainly taken that to Heart! Lights and Celebrations are everywhere! The New Year is Welcomed by more Fun events with Friends and Neighbors…And Charity for Others! Hope, Love, and Charity…These three are apparent everywhere at Brunswick Plantation! Brunswick News and Events shares the Wealth of this Holiday Spirit! Enjoy!
Ladies Annual Cookie Exchange
Cookie Exchanges are popular at Brunswick Plantation! Several folks host them at their homes. This year’s date for a Cookie Exchange Hosted by Emily Bonneau is December 17th at 1 pm. If you enjoy baking cookies, or even more, eating and sharing them, this will be another Christmas Season Delight! Wishing All the Cookie Exchange participants… Tasty Fun with Friends and Neighbors! Enjoy!
Charleston Place West
Christmas Gathering will be held on Saturday, December 14th, From 5pm – 8pm at 212 Ravennaside Drive. Please come and bring an appetizer or Dessert to share! BYOB
Smithfield Holiday Party
The Smithfield Party will be held on Friday, December 13th …beginning at 5:30 pm at the Brunswick House. More information to follow in your mailbox!
Hampton’s Christmas Party
The Hampton’s Christmas Party is scheduled for December 18th at 6 pm. The event will take place in the Ballroom at the Brunswick House. Bring an appetizer or dessert to Share! BYOB Please let Linda Snegosky know what you will be bringing to avoid duplication. Please RSVP by E-mail or call 575-8081 .. Both are in the Brunswick Directory. Hope to see you at the Party!
5TH Annual HOLIDAY LIGHTING at Clayton’s Pond
A True Celebration of the Season of Love & Joy was honored on December 4th at Clayton’s Pond! An impressive array of beautiful lights, some synchronized to motion with music, and others with ever-changing action… Saw everyone Entertained and in Awe! Thanks to Sue and Rick Clayton for Creating this Fabulous Light Show to share with Friends & Neighbors of Brunswick Plantation!We appreciate all of their neighbors who assisted the Clayton’s in putting together this Holiday Light Extravaganza! Thanks, also, to All who attended sharing their appetizers and Spirits *** Liquid and Personal Spirits*** To Meet and Greet their neighbors in Fun & Fellowship ! It was Heartwarming to see everyone together…Laughing and Celebrating the True Message of the Reason for the Season!
What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
You can choose to stay in your own gated community at Brunswick Plantation this New Year’s Eve and Celebrate with Friends & Neighbors!
COUNT DOWN TO 2014…NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY At The BRUNSWICK HOUSE
A New Year’s Eve Party is being planned & will be held at the Brunswick House at Brunswick Plantation! December 31st …9:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- This event will be open to All Residents & Their Guests, 18 Years & Older…A minimum guest list of 40 required.
- $15 Per Person is Payable at the Facilitator’s Office now through Dec. 20th…With either Cash or Check made out to BPPOA.
- Music Entertainment with a DJ
- Late Evening Buffet is being Planned…Followed by Coffee & Dessert!
- Guests are asked to Bring Their Own Beverage of Choice…Water/Coffee/tea will be provided!
- Casual Attire is acceptable on this night, However, guests are encouraged to dig into the back of their closets & Pull out that dress or suit they wore to the Captain’s Dinner on their last cruise, Or Whatever they wore to that last wedding they attended. It might be Fun to see if we can still recognize each other when we are All Dressed Up!
- Hope To See You There for a Fun Evening to Welcome 2014 with Friends & Neighbors!
Please Note: For Our Planning Purposes…Payment must be made with Reservations & No refunds for this event will be given After Dec. 20th.
CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE At The 19TH HOLE
You may choose to Celebrate The New Year with Friends and Neighbors close to home on Brunswick Plantation!
THE 19TH HOLE at BRUNSWICK PLANTATION is HOSTING a PARTY To WELCOME THE NEW YEAR of 2014!
- Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
- Heavy Hors D’oeuvres Buffet, Entertainment, Drink Specials, Party favors, & a Champagne Toast!
- Entertainment with DJ Katrina of Super Frog Productions … Will begin at 8 p.m.
- Buffet will be served from 7 p.m. Until 10 p.m.
- $20 Per Person
- Tickets may be purchased at the Bar in The 19th Hole.
- Please Call: 910 – 845 – 6902 to make your reservation
- Coconut Shrimp
- Crab Bites
- Sweet & Sour meatballs
- Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Cheese & Crackers Platter
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegetable Tray
- Cream Smoked Guoda Macaroni & Cheese Bites
- Assorted Mini Canapes
- Mini Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
More Fun with Friends & Neighbors at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort!
CHILDREN IN MEMORY Of BONNIE JOY STRAPP
The Ladies of the Bible Study group are seeking donations for the children of the workers here at Brunswick Plantation. We are collecting the donations “In Memory of Bonnie Strapp” who passed away recently & was the Driving Force in our group! This was a very Special Cause for Her! In her Honor, please drop your donations off at the Facilitator’s Office or Contact on of the Ladies from the Bible Study group….Pat Moreau, Betsy Pesce, Or Eleanor Tucker. Thank You Once Again for helping. Christmas Blessings for All!
FREE EXERCISE PROGRAM
This Program is as Follows:
- Monday & Wednesday – 20 minutes of stretching followed by a two-mile indoor walk
- Friday – 3 Miles
- Saturday – 4 Miles
- Stretch bands are used for two days of the walking program, but they are not necessary.
- All walks end with stretching & then a 7 minute upper body program that can be done With or Without 3 – 5lb. Weights.
- So, All you need is a good pair of walking shoes and the desire to get some really great exercise.
There are currently 30 Friends & Neighbors who take advantage of this FREE Program on any number of the days it is held…Why not give it a try?! For additional information: Call or E-mail Emily Bonneau