Brunswick Plantation And Golf Resort is located in North Carolina, just minutes from Little River and N. Myrtle Beach South Carolina. It is a perfect location for beach fun, entertainment, and great restaurants! Folks who live in this scenic gated community are active and always coming up with more fun and interesting things to do. Fun! Fun! Fun! Now that’s a mission statement!
May Brunswick Plantation News and Events remind you of ongoing and new ways to share the good times with friends and neighbors. Enjoy!
Halloween Doggie Parade
The Halloween Doggie Parade will be held on October 30th at 6pm. Dress up those Pups, and meet at the Smithfield Fountain. Prizes will be awarded! Questions…Call Kate @ 843 – 222 – 3028
***Photo are from last year’s Doggie Parade. ***
The Camera will be there this year, too …
Smile! You and your Doggie may be Caught On Camera!
Brunswick Plantation Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday, October 26…9am – 2pm…@ The Brunswick House
The Creative and Talented folks at Brunswick Plantation are showing you their creations.
You Shall See:
- Unique gifts
- Home decor
- And Much More!
Come On In and Bring a Friend! Free Admission & Free Parking PLUS… NIS Bake Sale for Charities! More info @ 910 – 287 – 4604
Now That’s Italian…Italian Night Dinner
Brunswick House on Saturday, Nov. 9th @ 6:30 pm
Our own “Chef Tony DeSimone” has agreed to work his culinary magic in making baked ziti with his very popular “gravy” for this delicious dinner. Social Committee members will be rounding out the menu with sliced mozzarella, tomatoes with basil, dipping oils & Italian bread prior to serving you a wonderful tossed salad and homemade Ziti with meat sauce (gravy), which will be followed by assorted desserts, coffee & tea. Guests are provide their own beer, wine, soda, or alcohol.
Residents and their guests are invited to sign up at the Facilitator’s Office now through Wed. 11/5 with a payment of $12 per person in cash or a check made out to the BPPOA. Sign up early, as this is a popular Italian dinner! Ciao, Mio Amigos!
Sunday Night Supper Club & Comedy Night
YOU are invited…Member or not a member of the Supper Club
Sunday, October 20th for DVD of comedian Bobby Collins @ The Brunswick House
To sign up to attend this fun evening or to receive more information about the Supper Club, please contact Emily Bonneau at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who are already members will be contacted automatically via email concerning the Oct. 20th menu.
Join the Fun! Laughter is good for the soul!
*RED HAT Halloween Brunch & Pajama Party*
COME IN YOUR PJ’s to the Brunswick House… Oct. 31st – 10am
Prizes given for the Sexiest, Ugliest, or Prettiest PJ’s…Let’s have a few laughs!
Bagels, Quiches, Breakfast Cakes & Coffee, Tea, Mimosas
Pay at the Facilitators by Oct. 24…$10 per person – Checks payable to Sally Lombardo or Angela Torregrossa…Questions? Call Queen Sally 297 – 4299
*RED HAT Annual Culinary Lunch*
Horry-Georgetown Technical College…Nov. 6 @ 12 Noon Sharp! $13 Per Person… FIRST 50 WOMEN…Pay at the Facilitators by Oct. 29…Checks made out to Sally Lombardo
- Cream of Mussel Soup
- Capriz Prosciutto Asparagus Salad
- Chicken Wellington
- Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Butter
Reminders of Special Events@ Brunswick Plantation
- Community Yard Sale…Oct. 19th @ Homes in Brunswick Plantation – Questions? Call Emily Bonneau @ 287 – 5508
- October BINGO At Brunswick House Wednesday, Oct. 16th @ 7pm. Doors Open at 6:30 pm $10 to cover all cards for the evening… Proceeds used to help Calabash Fire Dept.Brunswick Plantation resident Jim Bruno is the Asst. Chief & a number of residents are volunteer firefighters…Thanks for Keeping Us All Safe!
- Full Moon Cruise… Friday, October 18 …Hosted by NIS !Meet at the ice cream stand at Calabash River Front to Board the Navigator @ 5:30pm & Sail away on the Intracoastal Waterway with friends & neighbors at 6pm. $25 Per Person to the Facilitators Office payable to NIS by Oct. 14. Beer, wine, & Soda will be available for purchase along with Free Hors D’oeuvres! All are Welcome…So bring a friend and watch the SunSet & the Full Moon Lighting the Water!
- FREE Exercise Program@ The Brunswick House Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday Mornings …8am – 9am Mon. & Wed.-20 minutes stretching followed by 2 Mile Indoor Walk, Fri.-3 Miles, & Sat.-4 Miles For Additional Info…Call Emily Bonneau @ 287-5508 Stay “Fit” With Friends & Neighbors At Brunswick Plantation!
Brunswick Plantation And Golf Resort is teeming with activity …Both Day & Night! The bright hues of the flowers and the lush Fall foliage of North Carolina are Feast for your Eyes! Life is Good at Brunswick Plantation! Ya’ll Come on Down and experience the Good Life!