Golf News from the Pro 3.16 by Brunswick Plantation Living

Golf News from the Pro pic

Hello everyone!

Spring is only days away and we are looking for some beautiful weather here in coastal North Carolina.  My staff and I are happy to see everyone playing golf.

Reminders

  •   Members may only make starting times in the morning the months of March and April 48 hours in advance.  Afternoon times may be scheduled seven days out.
  • Also, the pro-shop has been offering a 30% discount on specific items.
  •   The tee schedule has changed to 7:30-9:40 starting all three tees in the Morning, and 12:20-2:30 in the afternoon.  We will have no availability between 9:40 and 12:20 due to the crossing over of are nines.
  •  Late starting times will be available after 4 pm.

 Property Owner rates:

As of March 1, 2016 we have reduced our property owner 18 hole rates.  The rate has been $34.20 for the past five years.  Property owners may book starting times two-days in advance.  Your 18-hole rate is now $30.  The 9-hole fee will remain @ $19.

 

Did you Know?

Seventy percent of all your strokes during an eighteen hole round are played from 75 yards and in?  So, What does that mean?

Answer:  If you want to improve, practice your short game.  Golfers spend too much time beating range balls and forget about the important parts of the game.  Break your practice time up in two parts.  If one practices for two hours spend 25% of your time hitting balls and the other 75% on your short game.  Try this for one month and see how your scores plummet!

Good Luck,

Happy Golfing,

 

Head Golf Professional

Pro-Shop Manager

Director of Memberships

Golf News Shawn Hicken Signature

 

email
Did you enjoy this article?
Share
the
Love
Get Free Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

This entry was posted in Golf News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply