Season’s Greetings…Time to “Deck the Halls” for Celebration! This is the season for wishing folks a Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza and Peace on Earth for All! The “Auld Lang Syne” on New Year’s Eve for 2015…Greets the New Year of 2016! Coastal Carolina has a lot to offer for Celebrating for You and Yours…During this Holiday Season and Beyond! Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® located in Calabash, NC & minutes from Little River and N. Myrtle Beach, SC is the Perfect Place…To Join the Fun in the area and Celebrations of North and South Carolina! Explore & Enjoy!
Christmas Wonderland At North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex, (150 Citizens Circle in Little River, SC) is a NEW Holiday Extravaganza…That Transforms the NMB Complex into a Christmas Wonderland!
This Family Friendly Event Offers:
- Hayride Lights Show
- 3D Walk to the North Pole
- Christmas Under the Sea Puppet Show
- Rudolph’s Buddies Petting Zoo
- Santa’s Wrapping Room
- Circus of Elves
- Visitors can also Help Santa “Save Christmas” in S.C. 1st Interactive Paintball Attraction
Christmas Wonderland Features:
- Community Stage with Local Talent Groups
- Each Attraction consists of Elaborate WONDERLAND Sets which create a Magical Family Christmas Experience!
Join the “Christmas Wonderland” Fun: “Daily” 5:30 – 10:30PM …December 17 – 31st!
See More @ www.nmb.park.com Christmas Wonderland
O’Dell Williamson Auditorium Shows
(O’Dell Williamson Auditorium of Brunswick Community College, located @ 50 College Rd. NE, Bolivia, N.C.)
Thursday, December 17…Showtime 7:30 Pm…Christmas with the Annie Moses Band! Enjoy the Live Stage Show by this Talented Band…Back by Popular Demand!
Thursday, January 21…Show Time 7:30Pm…“Night Fever” The Bee Gees Tribute
Tuesday, February 23…Show Time 7:30 Pm…Flamenco V.VO/Carlota Santana
Tickets & More Information for shows at the O’Dell Williamson Auditorium @ www.bccowa.com Or Call: 910-755-7416
Ingram Planetarium Holiday Laser Light & Music Shows and Events
Ingram Planetarium Holiday Laser Light & Music Shows…“Let It Snow” & “Holiday Laser Light”
Ingram Planetarium is proud to present a new holiday show this year called… “Let It Snow”! This Program Features:
- A Variety of Festive Holiday Music
- The amazing soundtrack is visually enhanced with animation, laser imagery, special effects, & full-dome visual scenery!
- It includes a stunning multi-media finale by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra!
- It is a FUN Show for All Ages!
Shows are NOW through January 2, 2016…6Pm “Laser Light Show & 7Pm ” Let It Snow”! Check out More for info & times @ www.museumplanetarium.org Or Call: 910-575-0033 Ingram Planetarium is located at 7625 High Market Street, Ocean Isle Beach, NC. Check the website for a variety of programs available at the the Planetarium to Include: Presentations on Dynamic earth, Seven Wonders, Oasis in Space, Back to the Moon for Good, and More!
Ingram Planetarium Holiday Crafts and Activities for Kids
Thursday, December 24…10Am – 2Pm…Ingram Planetarium Holiday Crafts and Activities for Kids…To Make & Take Home! Holiday Fun for All!
La Belle Amie Winery
YULETIDE MUSIC & BONFIRE…Saturday Afternoon Fest with Live Music…Saturday, December 26, 12:30 – 4Pm
***WEDNESDAY…Live Music, Wine Tasting, & More
***WINE DOWN FRIDAY…Live Music, Wine Tasting & More
La Belle Amie Winery Is Open : Monday – Saturday 10Am – 5Pm…Gift shop and Wine Tasting are available! La Belle Amie Winery (Located at 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, SC) …More @ www.labelleamie.comhttp://www.labelleamie.com Or Phone: 843-399-9463 Cheers!
Silver Coast Winery
Silver Coast Winery Offers a Tasting Room and an Art Gallery Currently Featuring the Art of Niki Hildebrand!
- Friday Night Music with John Cuvito…December 18th @ 4 Pm – 6Pm
- “Hooked on Dancing” line & partner dancing instruction with Jim & Wanda York in the Barrel Room on Wednesdays…2:30 – 6Pm on December 16 & 30!
***Silver Coast Winery, located on 6680 Barbeque Road, Ocean isle Beach, NC… Also has a Tasting Room in the beautiful downtown of Southport, NC. Visit there where you can do both wine & beer tasting, as well as shop for gifts & wonderful art!
***Silver Coast Winery in Ocean Isle Beach is closed Christmas Day and New Years Day…The Tasting Room in Southport is Open Noon – 5Pm o New Year’s Day.
***Silver Coast Winery in Ocean Isle Beach is Open New Year’s Eve…11Am – 4Pm…Tasting Room at Southport is Open New Year’s Eve… 11Am – 6Pm CHEERS!
More About Silver Coast Winery @ www.silvercoastwinery.com Or Call: 910-287-2800
- Monday – Thursday 11Am – 6Pm
- Saturday 11Am – 8Pm
- Closed on Sundays
Duplin Winery is owned by the Duplin Family with Rural Vinyards in Rose Hill, NC. Enjoy their Award Winning Wines and live music …On the Patio in NMB…Saturdays 4:45Pm – 7:45 Pm CHEERS!
More about Duplin Winery @ www.duplinwinery.com Or Call: 800-774-9634
SOS Mid-Winter Break
SOS Mid-Winter Break in N. Myrtle Beach
January 15 – 17, 2016…Enjoy Various Venues for Sociaty of Stranders throughout N. Myrtle Beach! Learn More @ www.shagdance.com
Long Bay Symphony Events
Sunday, January 24…4Pm – 6Pm Musical Exaltation is performed by the Long Bay Symphony…Featuring The Carolina Master Chorale! Performance at the Myrtle Beach High School Music & Arts Center, 3302 Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC
Youth Orchestra Winter Concert
Wednesday, February 17…7:30 Pm…Youth Orchestra Winter Concert will be performed…At the Myrtle Beach High School Arts & Music Center, 3302 Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tickets and more info for Long Bay Symphony Concerts @ www.longbaysymphony.com Or Call: 843-448-8379
Holiday Entertainment & New Year’s Eve
Calabash Waterfront New Year’s Eve Bonfire
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Join the Fun at the 4th Annual New Year’s Eve Calabash Waterfront Bonfire Celebration…Party Launching at 8:30 Pm December 31st 2015 with festivities ongoing to “Ring in the New Year” at Midnight! The bonfire is in the Parking Lot of the Hurricane Fishing Fleet at the Calabash Waterfront! There will be light refreshments, including hot cocoa & coffee. “Messages in the Bottle” will be cast into the water! Welcome the New Year with Calabash Friends & Neighbors! Thanks to the Calabash Volunteer Fire Dept. for their participation on New Year’s Eve!
Big “M” Casino Ship l
Big “M” Casino Ship l…In Little River Marina invites you to “Ring in the New year” aboard their ship! The Evening Includes:
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with hors’doeuvres
- Cash Bar
- DJ Entertainment
- Complimentary Drinks while gambling
- Champagne Toast at Midnight!
Boarding Begins at 5:30 Pm, Sailing at 6:30 Pm with Ship Returning at 12:30 Am…Sailing from 4491 Marina @ 4491 Waterfront Drive, Little River, SC. Tickets are $75 Per Person & Must be purchased in advance. Tickets & More Casino Info @ www.bigmcasino.com Or Call: 843 – 249-9811. All Aboard for a Happy New Year!
The Barefoot Princess Riverboat Cruises
The Barefoot Princess at Barefoot Landing Marina in N. Myrtle Beach…Is Hosting Special Cruises on New Year’s Eve!
Barefoot Princess New Year’s Eve Cruises Include:
- SIGHTSEEING CRUISE with Deli Lunch…Boarding at 10:30 Am and Setting Sail from 11Am – 1Pm. Cruise will include: narration & music by Steve Calfee!
- DINNER CRUISE with Buffet Dinner & Live Music…Boarding at 5:30Pm and Sailing from 6Pm – 8Pm!
- NEW YEAR’S EVE DANCE & DINNER CRUISE…Boarding at 9:45 Pm and Sailing from 10:30Pm – 12:30Am
More about Barefoot Princess Riverboat Cruises and Booking @ www.mbriverboat.com Or Call: 843-272-2140
House of Blues
The evening includes:
- A Four Course Dinner
- Live Entertainment by “Nickel Bag of Funk”
- Party Favors
- $4 Champagne Specials
- Seating times for dinner are at: 7 Pm, 7:30 Pm, 8 Pm,& 8:30 Pm
The NYE Package also includes:
- A gift certificate for two Free tickets to the 2016 concert season(Subject to special events & blackout dates).
- Buy one, Get one Free 2016 Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Certificate
- A 25% Discount at in the Company Store
House of Blues is also hosting a New Year’s Day Brunch!
House of Blues New Year’s Day Gospel Brunch…January 1st, 2016 is from 9Am to 3Pm with Entertainment by “Glory” and $3 Mimosas & Bloody Marys!
More on House of Blues Entertainment & Tickets @ www.houseofblues.com Or Call for Reservations @ 843-913-3746.
Alabama Theatre Christmas Show, “South’s Grandest Christmas Show”, is being performed twice New Year’s Eve…December 31st At 3:00 Pm & 9:15 Pm!
Alabama Theatre Christmas Show Dates this season include:
- NOW through December 19
- December 26, 2015 through January 2nd, 2016
- January 1st and 2nd Shows are at 7:30 Pm
- Alabama Theatre is closed on December 20th, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day
Alabama Theatre Guest Performers & Dates for January:
- January 15 & 16…A Closer Walk with Patsy Kline
- January 22…Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers
- January 23…Eddie Miles “A Salute to Elvis”
- January 30…Ricky Mokel Comedy Show
The Alabama Theatre at Barfoot Landing…Located at 4750 Hwy 17, N. Myrtle Beach More Info @ www.alabama-theatre.com OR Call: 843-272-1111 Or 1-800-342-2262
Castano’s Italian Steakhouse
Castano’s Italian Steakhouse, a Barefoot Landing Restaurant…Invited You to “Ring in the New Year” with them!
Castano’s Italian Steakhouse will offer:
- A Limited Menu
- Complimentary Glass of Champagne
- Live Entertainment
- Party Favors
- A Balloon Drop
More of Castano’s Italian Steakhouse… 4926 Hwy. 17 S, N. Myrtle Beach, SC @ www.castanosrestaurant.com Or Call: 843-361-2000
Barefoot Landing in N. Myrtle Beach…Located along the Intracoastal Waterway, has much to offer with a Southern Hospitality Style!
Barefoot Landing is a place to shop, dine, and unwind in a variety of ways and at many special places. There is shopping in a wide number and types of unique stores, live entertainment in the Alabama Theatre, House of Blues, and several other venues. Enjoy the Daytime activities for family and friends as well as the Nightlife!
Restaurants to “Ring in the New Year”, besides Castano’s include:
- Greg Norman’s Australian Grille
- Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
New Year’s Eve Fireworks at Barefoot Landing are at 6Pm and can be seen from the Boardwalk and Around Barefoot Landing!
Check Out all of this an More @ www.bflanding.com Happy New Year!
Broadway at the Beach
Broadway at the Beach is a wealth of special attractions, shopping, dining, entertainment, and nightlife!
Broadway at the Beach offers 350 Acres of Fun for All! Check Out More @ www.broadwayatthebeach.com The following are a few for you that may enchant you!
The Carolina Opry invites you to “The Christmas Show of the South”!
The Carolina Opry owner, producer, and entertainer, Calvin Gilmore, presents this Holiday program that combines new talent, acclaimed rotating artists, long-standing Opry favorites and a holiday brass section! The theatre also has over 35 Christmas trees, 75 wreaths, and over 5 miles of tree lighting wire…A Sight to Behold for the Holidays!
The Carolina Opry Christmas Show Calendar:
- NOW – December 19
- December 21 & 22
- December 26 – 31
- January 1 & 2
- Some matinees are available.
- Carolina Opry has NO performances on December 20, 23, 24, 0r 25.
More @ www.thecarolinaopry.com Or Call: 800-843-6779
Pirate’s Voyage Christmas Show…Introduces Captain Scrooge and the mystical Spirit of Christmas traveling to the past, present, and future of Buccaneer Bay, During this Christmas-themed journey, they encounter such wonders as Christmas toys that come to life and a beautiful Nativity, complete with wise men and live animals! A Four-Course Holiday Feast tops off the Show!
The New Year’s Eve Show will be at 6PM!
Other Christmas Show Dates include:
- December 16 – 23
- December 26 – 31
- January 1 & 2
- The is NO performance of “The Pirate’s Voyage” on December 24 or 25.
More @ www.piratesvoyage.com Or Call: 843-497-9700
Legends in Concert’s Holiday Show
Legends in Concert Holiday Show..See your favorite legends perform classic Christmas music. The New year’s Eve Show is at 10PM! More @ www.legendsinconcert.com Or Call: 843-236-5165
*******Restaurant of the Month******
Midtown BISTRO is a popular restaurant in North Myrtle Beach!
Midtown Bistro has Italian inspired cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere and mouth watering food at an affordable price!
Chef and owner, Jeff Martini, owner of Martini’s Continental Cuisine & Piano Bar, has created this unique and affordable One-of-a-Kind Bistro with something for everyone! Midtown Bistro is so popular with so many that reservations are strongly recommended to assure you of a seat at the table! Please call: 843 427-4720 for Reservations!
Midtown Bistro Menu includes:
- Daily A La Carte Specials
- Flat Bread…Selection of 5 Tasty Treats!
- Appetizers…Selection of 14 delicious choices!
- Variety of Entrees…Selection of 18 delectable dishes to include: A variety of Scrumptious Seafood dishes, Blackened Chicken, Spaghetti & House Made Meatballs, Veal, Eggplant, & Chicken Parmesan, Variety of Pasta Plates with House Made Sauces, a Savory Italian Sausage & Peppers over pasta.
- Salads…Selection of 10 from a small garden salad to large salads like Antipasta & Filet Mignon Salad.
- Sandwiches, Wraps, & Subs…Selections of 15 Taste Delights served with a side of House Made Pasta.
- Chophouse Menu including Sorloin, Ribeye, Filet Mignon, Steak Diane, Prime Rib, “New” Filet of Ribeye, “New” Pork Ossa Bucco
- Kids Menu for $3.99
A La Carte Sides include: Small Caesar Salad, House Salad, & Garlic Bread.
Midtown Bistro is Open: 7 Days a Week...11 Am – 9:30 Pm
Happy Hour is 7 days a week…4 Pm – 7 Pm
Happy House Drinks: House Wine $3…House Liquor $2.50…Domestic Beer $2.25
- Christmas Eve: Open 11 Am – 4 Pm
- Christmas Day…Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 3 Seatings for Dinner..Reservations Required
- New Year’s Day…Open with Reservations Required
MIDTOWN BISTRO is located at 3004 Highway 17 South,On the Corner of 20th Avenue South, North Myrtle Beach. More @ www.midtownbistro.com Or Call 843 249-9811
Coastal Carolina welcomes you to enjoy all the wonderful ways to experience this Holiday Season and the coming year! Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® invites you and yours to our “Two State Solution to FUN” any time of year! Wishing you “All a Blissful Beginning for a Happy 2016”! Cheers!