Coastal Carolina is Alive with Activity…Every Season of the Year! Autumn at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® & In the Surrounding Areas of North and South Carolina…Glisten with the Colorful Sheen of the Season! There are so many Interesting and Fun Events for us to Enjoy…Another Reason Our vibrant, gated community Is Truly “The Two State Solution to FUN”! Here are a few for You & Yours to Explore!
“Mystical Reflections” Grand Opening
“MYSTICAL REFLECTIONS” Stained Glass Studio…GRAND OPENING Is Saturday, October 17th 10Am – 4Pm In Calabash @ 9974 Traders Lane!
“Fire Up” your Imagination with Stained Glass Creations At the “MYSTICAL REFLECTIONS” Grand Opening…Offering You:
- Lovely, Innovative Stained Glass Creations
- Local Artisans
- Hourly Give-A-Ways!
- Raffle for an Exquisite Stained Glass Creation!
More About “MYSTICAL REFLECTIONS” Stained Glass Studio @ www.firedup4glass.com Phone: 910-575-3503
Halloween at The Old Bridge
October 24th…5Pm – 7Pm Kick Off your Halloween Celebrations @ The Old Bridge, 109 Shoreline Drive, Sunset Beach
Old Bridge Halloween-Themed Celebrations:
- Supervised Games for All Ages…Witches Hat Toss, Ghost Corn Hole, Doughnut Bobbing, Can Bowling
- Costume Contest with Prizes For…Scariest, Funniest, Most Creative Costume
- Tender House Converted Into …A very SPOOKY House!
- FREE Refreshments…Enjoy a Hot Dog & Apple Cider!
Please call: 910-363-6585 OR visit www.oldbridgepreservationsociety.org For More Information! Join Us & Be a Part of The Old Bridge Halloween Happening! It Will Be a Spooktacular Time!
Grissettown Haunted Trail
Every Friday & Saturday in October & Halloween...GRISSETTOWN HAUNTED TRAIL, 758 Longwood Road, Ocean Isle Beach, NC
GRISETTOWN HAUNTED TRAIL is a Self-Guided Tour…Filled with Interactive Props & Actors! Actors are Firefighters & Community Volunteers…Trail takes about 30 minutes to complete. Trail is Not a Kiddy Attraction, though it is Family Friendly!
All are Invited to Join the Haunting Fun…$10 Per Person. More @ www.northcarolinahauntedhouses.com Or Call: 910 287-3030
Sunset Beach Paddle Fest
October 31st…7:30 Am – 5:00 Pm***Sunset Beach Paddle Fest & Fall Festival***Celebrate the Halloween Holiday@ Sunset Beach Park, 296 Sunset Blvd., Sunset Beach, NC
Sunset Beach Paddle Fest & Fall Festival Includes:
- Fun Competition…Kayak & Paddle Board Races
- Live Music By: Whitney Layne…From 11Am – 3Pm
- Delicious Food
- More Music
- Local Micro-Brewed Beers
- Myriad of Children’s Activities & Events
- Children’s Costume Party
- Pie Baking Contest
- FUN Kayak Race
Learn More @ Sunset Beach Website OR Phone: 888 573-2235
Trunk-Or-Treat And Harvest Festival
Wednesday, October 28th…5:15 Pm – 6:30 Pm TRUNK-OR-TREAT & HARVEST FESTIVAL @ Seaside Methodist Church, 1300 Seaside Road SW, Sunset Beach
You are Invited To…Wear Your Costumes & Join a FUN Night With:
- Trunk or Treat
- Face Painting
- FREE Hot Dogs
- Games & Prizes
- Cakewalk…Win Some Delicious Baked Goods!
- And More!
Admission is FREE! For Questions Or More Information…Call UMC @ : 910 579-5753
Saturday, October 31…5Pm – 8Pm…Welcome All To HOWL-O-SCREAM @ North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex, 150 Citizen’s Circle, Little River, S.C.
This Spooktacular Event Includes:
- Pumpkin Painting
- Marshmellow Roasting
- A Variety of Scare & Scare-Free Zones
Park is OPEN to All Ages & Is FREE to the Public!
Barefoot Landing BOO Fest
BOO! Or BARK! Come Dressed Up with Your Four-Legged Family Members as we Celebrate Halloween! Enjoy FUN Activities, Performers, & a Costume Contest for the Kids & Pets!
Barefoot Landing Trick Or Treating
Saturday, October 31…5Pm – 7Pm *** Dress Up as one of Your Favorite Characters & Get Your Halloween Spirit with the Ghouls & Goblins at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, SC! Don’t Forget the Candy! Trick Or Treat!
Halloween at Common Market
***Participating Stores will give out candy to costumed Trick-Or-Treaters
***Plus FREE Carriage Rides (Departing from in front of Dolce Lusso/Across from Valor Park)
***Entertainment in the Plaza at Grand 14
Boardwalk Fright Nights
Boardwalk Fright Nights in Myrtle Beach , SC…Neighborhood Transforms into the Freaky-Fun Place To Be For the Halloween Season!
You Will See:
- Live Zombies
- Haunted Attractions
- Great Off-Season Discounts at Most Shops & Restaurants
- Guaranteed Big Tricks & Treats!
Halloween Ghost Ship
Mariners of All Ages Will Enjoy:
- Tales of Lost Souls, Pirates, & Other Mysteries along the Lower Cape Fear
- Hauntingly Good Stories about Ghosts and Ghouls
- Designing & Creating Trick-Or-Treat Bags
- Sending Secret Messages Through Ghost Writing
- Making Your Own Ghost Eyes
- Sitting on a Pine Coffin to have Your Silhouette Immortalized during Shadow Drawing
- Enjoying Hauntingly Good Refreshments…With Other Goblins & Ghouls AND , Perhaps, even a Ghost of Brunswick’s Past!
Admission $3 Per Person…Call the Museum to Register @ 910 467-0003
Ripley’s BOO Quarium Bash
Saturday, October 31…1 Pm – 6 Pm…Ripley’s Aquarium BOO Quarium BOO Bash @ Ripley’s Aquarium , 1110 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC
(FREE Event With Paid Aquarium Admission)
***Costume Parade & Contest…Parade Lineup Starts at 3 Pm…Costumes must be Family Friendly!
***Fun Activities Include:
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Scarecrow Building
- Scavenger Hunt
- Crafts & More
***Spook-Quarium Sleepover…7 Pm – 8 Am Sleeping under the Rays & Sharks! Scavenger Hunts, Haunted Aquarium Walk, Games, Crafts, Snacks & Breakfast the Following Morning! ($29.99 Plus Tax…Admission Not Included) Pre-registration Required. For reservations: Call 843 916-0888.
Callahan’s of Calabash
For More Info Phone: 800-344-3816 OR www.callahansgifts.com
Callahan’s Hours: Daily 9Am – 10Pm
Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals
November 12 – 15…Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals Welcomes You to this “Holiday Tradition” at The Myrtle Beach Convention Center:
- Thursday, Nov. 12th…9Am – 6Pm
- Friday, Nov. 13th…9Am – 8Pm
- Saturday, Nov. 14th…9Am – 8Pm
- Sunday, Nov. 15th…Noon – 6Pm
Dickens Festival Offers National Award Wining Arts, Crafts & Gift Show…In a Victorian Holiday Marketplace that Includes:
- Hundreds Of Period Clad Vendors Offering…Jewelry, Gifts, Arts & Crafts, Toys, Gourmet Foods, Holiday Decor, And More!
- Strolling Victorian Musicians
- Tea Leaf Readers
- Punch & Judy Shows
- Shadow Box Displays…Display can be Purchases with 100% of Funds to a Non-Profit Sponsor.
- Life Size “Historic Santa Through the Ages” Exhibit
- Real Live Santa!
- Elaborate Festival Displays of Trees, Tables, Wreaths, & Festival of Worlds
Victorian Teas, Historic Tours, & Holiday Festivals are All Available…For Your Christmas Spirit! Have a Dickens of a Good Time!
More @ DickensChristmasShow.com OR Phone: 843-448-9483
Some Current Ones for October 2015 Include:
- Sunstruck…Learn about the Nuclear Process that Powers the Sun & Provides Energy to the Earth!
- Sea Monsters:A Prehistoric Adventure…Travel Back 80 Million Years when Oceans covered much of the Earth’s Surface & Learn about the Marine Animals that lived at that time.
- Undiscovered Worlds…With the Discovery of Exoplanets that Orbit the Stars beyond our own Sun, we now know that our Solar System is Not Alone in the Universe.
- Oasis in Space…Oasis in Space will Transport You on a Startling & Beautiful Voyage through Our Universe, Galaxy, & Solar System in Search of Liquid Water.
- Dinosaur Passage to Pangaea…When two children embark on a Geology Field Trip, they are thrown into a Fantastic Voyage where they witness incredible geological wonders.
- Astronaut…The exploration of Space; What does it take to be part of this Incredible Journey?
- Back to the Moon for Good
- Laser Light & Music Shows
Ingram Planetarium @ 7625 High Mark Street, Sunset Beach, NC …Open: Thursday, Friday, & Saturday…11 Am – 4 Pm & Special Dates. For More Info about these Interesting and Exciting Programs…Phone Ingram Planetarium @ 910 575-0033 Or Learn More about Ingram Planetarium & Museum of Coastal Carolina Programs Online.
35th North Carolina Oyster Festival
North Carolina Oyster Festival
Saturday, October 17…9Am – 6Pm & Sunday, October 18th…9Am – 5Pm “The North Carolina Oyster Festival” @ Ocean Isle Beach, NC (Between 2nd & 3rd St.)
NC Oyster Festival…Honors the Oyster, Treaure by NC Natives! Festival Includes:
- Local Cuisine
- Arts 7 Crafts
- Children’s Activities
- Live Music
- Variety of Oyster Contests…Shucking, Eating, Stew & More!
- The “Shaggin’ Oyster Shag Contest…1:30Pm – 3Pm on Oct. 18th
- Fat Jack Band…9:30Am – 11Am
- C.C. Martin…11:30 Am – 1Pm
- Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot…1:30 Pm – 3Pm
- Harrell Harwood…4Pm – 6Pm
- Whitney Layne...10Am – 11:30 Am
- “The Embers” Featuring Craig Woolard…Noon – 1:30Pm
- Jim Quick & The Coastline Band…3Pm – 5Pm
The World is Your Oyster! Enjoy!
Oyster Fest Road Race
Sunday, October 18…Oyster Fest Road Race On Beautiful Ocean Isle Beach!
- 10K Race…7:30Am
- 5K Race…8Am
- 1 Mile Run/Walk…8:30Am
- Start To Finish on Halifax Road
- More @ www.coastalraceproductions.com
Cruise to the Coast Classic Car Show
Cruise to the Coast Classic Car Show
Saturday, October 17…10Am – 4Pm The 15th Annual is CRUISE To The COAST ANTIQUE & CLASSIC CAR/TRUCK SHOW is sponsored by the Myrtle Beach Car Club!
Cruise to the Coast Classic Car Show @ Barefoot Landing, North Myrtle Beach, NC. All Makes & Models are Welcome…$20 Entry Fee with All Procedds – Local Charities!
Events At Area Wineries
LaBelle Amie Winery
*****LaBelle Amie Special Wine Upcoming Events*****
*** Saturday, October 17…ROCK BACK THE CLOCK MUSIC:
- Delicious Outdoor Cooking & Wine Tasting!
- Live Music, Noon – 5 Pm By: The Marsha Morgan Band, & Tammy’s Tangents
- Food (Noon – 4 Pm) From: Smokin’ Pitt BBQ, & By Sticky Fingers
- Admission: $8 Per Person. Bring 2 Items for the Food Pantry & recieve $3 Off Admission.
Sorry, Absolutely No Food, Pets, Or beverages Allowed Into This Event.
More Info @ 843 399-WINE (9463) Or www.LaBelleAmie.com
Future Special Events:
***Saturday, October 31…HALLOWEEN SATURDAY BONFIRE
***Saturday, November 7…ISLAND FEVER MUSIC FEST
***Saturday, November 21…WINESTOCK
***Saturday, November 28 …HOLIDAY SPIRITS BONFIRE
Weekly Events Of Live Afternoon Music & Hot Dogs on the Grill:
- Wine Wednesdays: Music 12:30 – 4:30 Pm
- Wine Down Fridays: Music 1:00 – 5:00 Pm
- Super Wine Saturdays: Music 12:30 – 4:30 Pm
Silver Coast Winery
Buffet Dinner @ 6:00 Pm…Doors Open @ 5:30 Pm… SHOW to Follow Dinner!
Silver Coast Winery, 6680 Barbeque Road, NW, Ocean Isle, NC
Buffet Dinner Includes:
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Alfredo Tortellini Pasta
- Green Bean Almandine
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Herb Potatoes
- Fresh Baked Rolls
- Assorted Desserts
- Sweet/Unsweet tea, Water, Coffee
$30 Plus Tax Includes Dinner…Tickets Pre-Purchased by November 9th. Buffet Dinner catered by: Art Catering with a Cash Bar. Call for Reservations @ Winery 910 287-2800 More Info on Silver Coast Winery @ www.silvercoastwinery.com
Long Bay Symphony
Sunday, November 8 …Long Bay Symphony Presents: “REGIONAL INFLUENCES”…Featuring: Narek Arutyunian on the Clarinet
“Regional Influences” is 4Pm – 6Pm @ Myrtle Beach High School Music & Arts Center , 3302 Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC
Phone: 843 448-8379 More Info on Long Bay Symphony @ www.LongBaySymphony.com
Thursday, November 12th…Long Bay Symphony “FALL YOUTH CONCERT” 7:30 pM – 9:30 pM @ Myrtle Beach High School Music & Arts Center, 3302 Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC
Phone: 843 448-8379 www.LongBaySymphony.com
*******Restaurant of the Month*******
Homemade Pizza Hot Oven Subs
TONY’S PIZZA offers…A Wide Variety of Delicious Food! They say “We’re Famous Because We’re Good”!
“Prices are Reasonable & Food is Good Pizzeria Quality…Especially Enjoy the Individual Baby Pan Pizza along with a Salad!”
“Tony’s is a “Must Eat” list Every Time we go to the Beach!”
“Super Friendly…Accommodate Special Requests! Best Pizza…Crispy with the Flavor of All Toppings & enough cheeses that the crust is not gummy But Breaded with Flavor!”
“Advise Anyone to Try this Place!” “Locals Favorite for Quick Pizza, Hot Sandwiches, Etc. friendly Staff!”
TONY’S PIZZA…Open Monday – Saturday 11 Am – 9 Pm & Sunday 2Pm – 9Pm
***SALADS & APPETIZERS:
- Tossed Salad
- Greek Salad
- Chef Salad
- Chicken Wings…Medium Flavored served with Celery &(Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing)
- Cheese Bread…Homemade Dough with Melted Mozzarella Cheese & Served with a Side of Pizza Sauce
- Garlic Bread
- Garlic Bread w/Melted Cheese & Side of Sauce
- Mozzarella Sticks (5 Sticks with Sauce on Side)
- Spaghetti…W/Meat Sauce Or Marinara
- Spaghetti…Meatball OR Mushroom OR Italian Sausage
- Baked Eggplant Parmigiana…Served w/Side of Pasta
- Baked Chicken Parmigiana…Served w/Side of Pasta
- Baked Veal Parmigiana…Served w/Side of Pasta
- Chicken Alfredo…w/Fettuccini
- Child’s Spaghetti…w/ Meat Sauce & Slice of garlic Bread
***HOT OVEN SUBS :
- Super Sub…Ham, Turkey, & Roast Beef
- Deli Italian…Ham, Genoa Salami, Deli Salami
- Steak & Cheese
- Hamburger Sub
- Single Meat Sub
- Variety of SPECIALTY SUBS
Pizza Sizes are: B-Baby 8″… S-Small 10″…L-Large 16″
PIZZA…Order Variety of Choices and Toppings
SPECIALTY PIZZAS Include:
- House Special…Pepperoni, Sausage, Hamburger, G. Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, B. Olives,
- Vegetarian…Onions, G. Peppers, Tomato, Mushrooms, B. Olives, Banana Peppers
- Meat Lovers…Pepperoni, Sausage, Hamburger, Bacon, Ham, Salami
- Mediterranean…White Sauce, Spinach, Tomatoes, Feta, B. Olives
- Spinach…w/White Sauce
- Hawaiian…Ham & Pineapple
- Chicken Broccoli Ricotta
- Marcherita…Tomatoes, Ricotta, Basil
Calzones…Sandwiches & Platters(All with Choice in Deluxe):
- Chicken Filet
- Grilled Chicken
- Shrimp Basket Or Fish Platter…Served w/Fries, Slaw,& Garlic Bread
- Lemon Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Coffee, Tea, & Soft Drinks
- Draft Or Bottle Beer
Phone TONY’S PIZZA 910 579-3531 OR See More @ www.beachtodo.com/TonysPizza
Autumn and the Livin’ is Still Easy & FUN in Coastal Carolina! Folks at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® Enjoy It All! Wishing everyone a Fun Fall Season with New Adventures for You & Yours to Enjoy Together! Friends Who Play Together…Stay Together! Here’s To You & Your “Circle of Friends”! Cheers!