Our lovely, gated golf Community at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort ® is always brimming with things to do…On the Plantation & Minutes away in North & South Carolina! Our wonderful location in North Carolina, Just minutes from the South Carolina State Line, makes us the True “Two State Solution to Fun”! Charming Coastal Beaches, Great Golf, Delicious Restaurants & Great Entertainment Await You and Yours in our Scenic Paradise!
FREE Summer Concerts in Coastal Carolina
Coastal Carolina presents FREE Summer Concerts at a Variety of Venues. The following are a some..For You & Your Family to Enjoy!
Calabash Concerts are on Thursday @ 6:30 in the Calabash Town Park, Persimmon Road, Calabash, NC!
***August 20…Sick Stooges…Classic Rock/70’s & 90’s Music
Sunset Beach Concerts
Sunset Beach Concerts are on Thursdays @ 6:30 – 9:30 at The Gazebo in the Village Park, Queen Anne Street, Sunset Beach, NC
- August 19…Whiskey Rebellion…Bluegrass Music
- August 26…Carolina Breakers…Beach/Soul
- September 2…Band of OZ…Beach
- September 9…Rubberband…Variety/Rock
Ocean Isle Concerts
Ocean Isle Concerts are on Fridays @ 6:30Pm at The Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 E. 2nd Street, Ocean Isle Beach (No Chairs set up before 5:15)
- August 21…Hip Pocket Band…Beach/Variety
- August 28…Continental Divide…Variety
- September 4…Fantastic Shakers…Variety/Beach
Holden Beach Concerts
Holden Beach Concerts are on Sundays @ 6:30 at The Pavilion at the End of Jordan Boulevard, Holden Beach
- August 23…Band of OZ…Beach
- August 30…Sea Cruz…Beach/Motown
- September 6…The Imitations…Beach/Motown
FREE Sounds of Summer Concerts
Sounds of Summer Concerts @ The North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex Amphitheater, In the McLeod Seacoast Meadow (150 Citizen’s Circle, Little River, SC)
Enjoy Live Live Concert in an Amphitheatre…Under the Stars! Bring a Chair Or Blanket! Food Vendors & Drinks…Available for Purchase! (Coolers & Outside Food & Beverages…Not Allowed.)
Concert Times: 7 – 9PM…Open To All Ages!
***Friday, August 21…Painted Man…R&B/Variety
***Friday, September 18…Nantucket…Classic Rock
For Day of Concert Weather…Call “RedCheck” Hot Line @ 843 280-5570
North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex
- 10 Acre Meadow
- 6 Baseball/Softball Fields
- 8 Batting Cages
- 8 Soccer/La Cross Fields
- 3 Miles of Walking Trails
- “Waggin Tails” Dog Park
- 3 Picnic Shelters
- 3 Playgrounds
- Nature Preserve
- Administration Buildings
Baseball 7 Soccer Fields…For Kids & College Level Players! Park is Open 6:30 Am – 9Pm Check Out More @ parks.nmb.us
FREE Music on Main Concerts
Journey to Downtown North Myrtle Beach to delight in the sounds of..Live Band on a Main Street! Families are encouraged to come Downtown…After Work OR After a Long Day on the beach to Experience:
- Many Restaurants of Main Street
- Listen to Live Music
- Dance Til’ You Drop
Kick Back & Unwind with Friends in your Beach Chair on Main Street!
- Main Street: 202 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach
- Horseshoe: 11 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach
Music on Main Concerts…Thursdays:
- August 27 – (Horseshoe)…The Fantastic Shakers…Beach Music
- September 3 – (Main Street)…Tastes Like Chicken…Variety
- September 10 – (Horseshoe)…Jim Quick & Coastline…Beach
- September 17 – (Main Street)…Tru Sol…MoTown/Variety)
Complete Music on Main Concert Schedule Thru October @ parks.nmb.us
Enjoy Calabash Waterfront Adventures…Down By The Waterfront!
Calabash Fishing Fleet
Deep Sea Fishing Charters:
- 1/2 Day Charter
- 3/4 Day Charter
- Full Day Charter
Calabash Fishing Fleet Seafood
Fresh Ocean Fish & Shrimp for Home PLUS Eat Outside @ The Waterfront Seafood Shack …Open Mon. – Sat. 11Am – 9Pm (Closed on Sundays)
Calabash Fishing Fleet, 99445 Nance St. on Calabash Waterfront More @ www.CalabashFishingFleet.com OR Call: NC 910 575-0017 Or Toll Free 866 575-0017
Hurricane Fishing Fleet
Enjoy an Adventure Cruise with your Family on the 90′ Hurricane II…Let the Crew Show You “Nature Under The Sea”!
Deep Sea Fishing
Enjoy 1/2 Day Deep Sea Fishing & Sport Fishing Charters…Depart Monday – Friday @ 1:30Pm – 4Pm Reservations Not required…But Recommended!
More @ www.hurricanefleet.com Or Call: NC 910 579-3660 OR SC 843 249-3571
Chandee Shrimp Co.
Captain Wayne Long’s Chandee Shrimp Co. is Located… Behind Capt. Nance’s Restaurant at the Waterfront in Calabash, NC. More Info @ 910 – 279-7020
Calabash Waterfront Restaurants
Open Daily 4Pm – 9Pm More @ www.thedocksideseafoodhouse.com
Captain Nance’s Seafood
Captain John’s Seafood House
Captain John’s Seafood House…Delicious Seafood to Steaks Something Good For All Tastes! Open Daily: 11Am – 9Pm
Waterfront Seafood Shack
Waterfront Seafood Shack …Fresh Seafood – They Own The Boat! Carry Out OR Outside Seating On The Waterfront! Open 11Am – 9Pm (Closed on Sunday)
Bagel Dock Cafe
Bagel Dock Cafe…1162 River Road, As You Enter the Calabash Waterfront Open: Monday – Saturday 6Am – 3Pm & Sunday 6Am – 2Pm
Enjoy Freshly Baked New York Style Bagels…Breakfast Or Lunch Offering a Variety of Bagel Spreads, Sandwich, Omelettes, & Specials with Boar’s Head Meats! Start your Day the New York Way…On Your Way to the Calabash Waterfront! More @ www.thebageldockcafe.com
Eat, Shop, Play, & Relax in Calabash
Dining Delights in Calabash
There are so Many Good Restaurants in Calabash…For Every Taste! They Include:
- Calabash Deli, Bakery & Gourmet @ 9929 Beach Drive SW…Offers Breakfast & Lunch, Fresh Baked Breads & Pastries & Gourmet Dinners To Go! More @ calabashdeli.com
- Mmm Que Rico @ 1533 Thomasboro Rd. SW…Offers Pollo A La Brasa Entrees…Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken marinated in a Savory Peruvian Sauce, Empanadas, Homemade Tacos, and other South American Delights! More @ calabashperuvianfood.com
- Ella’s of Calabash Seafood Restaurant @ 1148 River Road…One of First to Offer ‘Calabash Style” Seafood! (Ella’s opened by Family in 1950.) Offers a family Tradition of Great Food & Southern Hospitality. Ella’s was Featured in “Southern Living” Favorites in 2004. More @ ellasofcalabash.com
- Derbster’s Dining & Sports Lounge @ 10101 Beach Drive SW…Offering Good Crab Legs, Shepherd’s Pie, & a Variety of Tasty Delights PLUS A Sports Lounge to join Friends to Watch Sports & Friday Night Karaoke with Cheryl Z…7:30 – 11:30Pm! Join the Fun With Friends…Old & New!
These are…Just A Few of the Delicious Restaurants serving a variety of Taste Treats in Calabash, NC! Check these and others out for Yourself…Dining Delights of All Tastes in Calabash!
Ice Cream in Calabash
Calabash Creamery, 9910 Beach Drive, Calabash…Ice Cream is Made Fresh Daily & Offers a Variety of Flavors! Eat Inside OR Out on the Extensive Porch…OR Take Your Ice Cream Treat Home!
Open Daily…Summer Hours – NOON – 10:30 Pm www.calabashcreamery.com
Back Porch Ice Cream Shoppe
Back Porch Ice Cream Shoppe,9970 Beach Drive #8 , Calabash…(Across from Callahan’s) Open Daily…Summer Hours – Noon – 10Pm
Back Porch Ice Cream Shoppe…Offers: 24 Flavors of Mayfield Ice Cream, Fat Free Yogurt, New Orleans Shaved Ice Snowballs & HOMEMADE WAFFLE CONES! Eat Inside, , On The Porch, Or Take Home!
Shopping in Calabash
Shopping in Calabash…Fun Stores of All Types & Tastes! A Few you would enjoy include:
Callahan’s Nautical Gifts
***Callahan’s Nautical Gifts…Pea Landing Mercantile…Offers 35,000 Sq. Ft. Of Shopping to Include:
- Nautical Gifts of All Types
- St. Nick Nacks…All Year Christmas Store with Rooms of Unique Holiday Delights on Display…All Year!
- Home Decor
- Jewelry Boutique
- Vera Bradley Creations
- Cards & Stationery
- T-Shirt & Shoes
- Variety of Specialty Items
- Homemade Fudge & Candy
Callahan’s @ 9973 Beach Drive SW, Calabash, NC. is Open: 9Am – 10Pm…Monday – Sunday Year Round! Learn More @ www.callahansgifts.com
***Victoria’s Ragpatch…Offers Upscale & Southern Clothing and Accessories…Down Here In Paradise! Victoria’s Ragpatch is located in Ragpatch Row,10164 Beach Drive SW.in Calabash!Open: Daily 10Am – 6Pm
Lori’s Golf Shoppe
Lori’s Golf Shoppe…A Unique Golf Shop That has It A…Clubs, Golf Equipment, Bag, TO Extensive Women’s Apparel! ppe…Located @ 10000 Beach Drive SW in Calabash Lori’s is Open: Monday – Saturday @ 9Am – 6Pm & Closed on Sundays. Learn More @ www.lorisgolfshoppe.com
Low Country Shops
***Low Country Shops…Offer a variety of Specialty Shops for Your Shopping Pleasure!
- Lydia’s…Offers a Wide Variety of Specialty Gifts and Foods…Plus NFL Gifts Lydia’s is Open: Monday – Saturday 11Am – 5Pm (Closed on Sunday)
- Bamboo Boutique…Offers Socks, Clothes, Kitchen & Bedroom made of Bamboo for the Soft Touch! Open: Monday – Saturday 10Am – 6Pm
- Easy’s Fresh Produce…NEW Market For Your Source of Fresh Produce Veggies! Open Daily 10Am – 6Pm
These are Just A few of several wonderful Calabash Shops for you to Explore! Enjoy!
Playing in Calabash
Tropical Adventure Mini-Golf
Tropical Adventure Mini-Golf Course…Popular 18 Hole Mini-Golf Course in Calabash, NC. is a Beautiful, Well Kept Course for Family Fun! Open: Monday – Friday ! 10Am – 6Pm! More Info: Phone: 910 579-2226 Enjoy!
Brunswick Plantation Golf
Play Golf at Brunswick Plantation and Golf Resort! The 27 Holes of Championship Layout Golf on Azalea, Dogwood, & Magnolia Courses provide a challenging & enjoyable experience…For Avid Golfers & Beginners! Perfect Bermuda Grass Greens All year! Book a Tee Time at the Brunswick Plantation Pro Shop…(380-Brunswick Drive, Calabash, NC) Phone: 1 – 910- 6935 OR Toll Free @ 1-800-848-0290
The Brunswick Plantation 19th Hole…Offers Good Breakfast & Lunch… Kitchen Summer Hours: Breakfast is 6:30 Am – 10:30 Am…Kitchen Open for Lunch Menu Til 4:00Pm Open Later for Drinks with Friends! PLUS Dinner Special & Lunch Menu Available on Fridays! Check It Out for Your Dining Pleasure!
Peachtree Equestrian Center
Peachtree Equestrian Center…Just minutes from t he North Carolina Beaches @ 810 Hickman Road, Calabash, NC!
- Daily Trail Rides
- Private Lessons
- Adult Riding Classes
- Saddle Club
- Summer Camp (Ages 7 – 12)
- Full Care Boarding
- Indoor Arena
- Outdoor Lighted Arena
- Beautiful Trails
- Access To Private Island (Foe Yer Round Riding , For Members Only)
More Info @ PEACHTREEEQUESTRIANCENTER.COM Or Phone: 910 287- 4790 Happy Trails To You!
Relax in Calabash
Sacred Willow Spa
Relax, Unwind, Rejuvenate @ The Sacred Willow Spa… A Cozy oasis in the Heart of Calabash, NC!
Spa Treatments Include:
- Massages…Wellness Booster, Sacred Stone, Maternity Bliss, & More
- Reiki Healing
- Facials…Aromatherapy, Gentleman’s Facial & Others
- Waxing & Tinting
Open: Monday – Friday 9Am – 3Pm & Saturday 9Am – 2Pm (Closed on Sunday) …A Complete Spa Menu @ sacredwillowspa.com
Sunset Beach, NC is a Favorite Beach Destination of Folks at Brunswick Plantation. There are some Things Local Like that we can share with you when you Visit Our Special Area of Coastal Carolina!
Sunset Beach has a Beautiful, Pristine Beach!
You might enjoy Worship Service On The Beach…NOW Until Labor Day! The Calabash Covenant Presbyterian Church has Services…At the Sunset Beach Pier… Sundays @ 8Am with a Musical Prelude @ 7:30 Am
The Worship Service Includes:
- Traditional Hymns
- Praise & Worship Music
- “Children’s Moment” for the Little Ones!
Bring a Beach Chair Or Blanket for a Moment of Meditation in God’s Sanctuary By The Sea!
You might like to stop by The Backstreet Cafe @ 1780 Chandlers Lane in Sunset Beach for a Delicious Breakfast! The Backstreet Cafe is a new York Style Deli owned by Ann & Steve Cuozzo, formerly of New York, now neighbors our at Brunswick Plantation!
Phone: 910 575-6759
Backstreet Cafe is Open: Sunday 9Am – 1Pm & Monday – Saturday 8Am – 4Pm. You’ll enjoy the Good Food and the Friendly Atmosphere…A Wonderful Way to Start Your Week…Another Blessing For You!
La Belle Amie Winery
- Wine Wednesdays: Music 12:30 – 4:30Pm
- Wine Down Fridays: Music 1:00 – 5:00Pm
- Super Wine Saturdays: Music 12:30 – 4:30Pm
Special Wine Events with Live Music:
- August 29…Summer Breeze Music Fest ($8)
- September 5…Labor Day Saturday Music & Cookout ($3)
- September 12…Dog Days Blues & Jazz Fest ($8)
- October 3…Autumn Big Band Blast ($10)
More @ labelleamie.com
- Dining…Like Castano’s Italian Steakhouse Restaurant with Live Entertainment 4 Nights a week in the Lounge! Castano’s Monthly Customer Appreciation Party September 7th…Live Entertainment With Johnny Cobb & Discounted Happy Hour Drinks!
- Attractions…House of Blues, Alabama Theatre, Barefoot Riverboat Cruises…For the Kids, Alligator Adventures, T.I.G.E.R.S. preservation Station, Carousel & More!
- Special Events
Alabama Theatre…2 Kids under 16 are FREE With One Adult Ticket To Labor Day @ The ONE SHOW @ 7:30Pm
Guest Shows @ 7PM:
- Friday, August 28…Micky Gilley
- Saturday, August 29…Mickey Gilley
- Saturday, September 5…Stars of Nashville, Clare Brown & Charles Esten..Currently Starring qa Scarlett O’Conner & Deacon Clayborn on ABC’s Musical Drama – Nashville!
- Saturday, September 12…Eddie Miles, A Salute to Elvis & Country Legends
- Saturday, September 19…Ray Owens, 2 Time Grammy Winner!
- Saturday, September 26…The Oak Ridge Boys
Check Out More @ www.alabama-theatre.com
Check Out More About Barefoot Landing @ www.bflanding.com
Labor Day Shag Contest
Labor Day Shag Contest @ Fat Harold’s Beach Club
- Friday, September 4th@ 9Pm…Amateur Division…With Pro to Follow!
- Saturday, September 5th @ 9Pm… Novice Division…With Pro to Follow!
DJ: Tommy Hamrick Phone: Fat Harold’s Beach Club @ 843 – 249-5779 OR More @ www.fatharolds.com
9-11 Candlelight Vigil
Candlelight Vigil By: North Myrtle Beach Lion’s Club
The North Myrtle Beach Lion’s Club is sponsoring… A Candlelight Vigil to Commemorate Our Loved Ones that fell victim to the 9-11 attacks.
The Club Welcomes Individuals to the City Waving American Flags on the North Myrtle Beach Bridges.
- Evening Ceremony @ 7Pm…Main Street & Horseshoe (11 S. Ocean Blvd.) With Ocean View Backgrounds.
- Rolling Thunder will Ride Motorcycles to the Event to Publicize POW-MIA Issue, Followed By Several Color Guards.
- Presentation of Remembrance Wreath for Fallen Americans By: North Myrtle Beach Safety & Fire Dept.
- 21 Gun Salute By Marine Corps League
- Complete Silence & Only Glow from the Crowd’s candles Light Up The Night as TAPS is played & the Dedicated Wreath is Taken Out To Sea for Our Fallen Americans to Rest!
Broadway at the Beach
- Attractions…Palace Theatre Live Entertainment…Legends in Concert, Jersey Boys…For the Kids: Ripley’s Aquarium, Thunder & Light Show, Mirror maze, Ripley’s believe it Or Not, Ripley’s Moving 5D Theater, Wonder Works, & More!
- Special Events
Check Out Broadway at the Beach @ www.broadwayatthebeach.com
*****Restaurant of the Month*****
Sunrise Pancake House
Sunrise Pancake House,1008 Beach Drive SW, Calabash, NC…Is Family Owned Pancake House “In The Heart of Calabash”!
Sunrise Pancake House Serves Breakfast All Day & Lunch…Daily 6Am – 2Pm & Monday Night Dinner 4:30 Pm – 7Pm
- French Toast
- Omelets…Seafood, Meat & Egg combinations
- Biscuits & Croissants
- Juicy Handmade Hamburgers
- Hot & Cold Sandwiches
- Wrapped Sandwiches
- Sides to include Egg Beaters
- Lunch Specials $6.95
- Southern Style Lunch Menu…Served With 2 Sides, a Biscuit & Drink
- Kid’s Lunch Special $5.95
- Senior & Kid’s Menu
Comments by Folks who eat at Sunrise Pancake House…
- Best Breakfast in Calabash!
- Sunrise Pancake House has True Southern Charm!
- I am an Aficionado of their Pancakes, Especially Pumpkin Pancakes!
- Love the Light, Fluffy, Tasty Pancakes!
- Homey Atmosphere!
- Service is Great & Quick!
- Fresh, Hot Food with Friendly Service & Good Coffee!
- Great Staff, Great Food, & Large Menu!
- True Breakfast Value!